“Bhaba” Screen Filters are used for very fine filtration of water going into the system. They consist of a screen element which is a PVC pipe with slits on it. A stainless steel net of 120microns is wound to it. The water flows tangentially and is filtered through the SS 316 net only. We use proper EPDM gaskets to ensure no leakages through the fitting of PVC pipe. These filters are available in ‘Y’ and ‘L’ shapes to suit your requirement. We use MS Pipe of 3 to 4mm thickness and pure polyester coating for a durable and corrosion resistant operation.
- ‘Bhaba’ screen filter conforms IS: 12785:1994 CM/L 3889901.
- All Screen Filters are tested hydrostatically at 6 kg/cm.sq
- It can be cleaned very easily.
- It is available in different sizes from 1.5’’ to 4’’ inlet and outlets.
- It is more durable because of stainless steel 316 net(120 mesh).
- Maximum Pressure drop 0.5bar
- It is available in different colors.
|Model||Inlet size||Capacity||Flow range||Functional pressure|
|BS-30||2.5″ (65 mm)||30″m3/hr||24-36||2kg/cm2|
|BS-40||3.0″ (80 mm)||40″m3/hr||32-48||2kg/cm2|